Explore London and beyond with one of FIE’s extra-curricular activities. Whether you’re seeing a west end show, sipping afternoon tea, or experiencing a top attraction, if you sign up through our subsidised calendar you can get these great experiences at a great price!
There are loads of great events to take part in, including sellouts such as the Harry Potter Studio Tour and Wales Weekend.
Sign up opens after you arrive in London, but you'll be sent instructions on how to view the events prior to arrival.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
1. Click Log In/Register on the top right of this page, then enter your username and password. (If this is your first time logging in, see the 'How to Sign Up to FIE Events' guide for your username and password - you'll find this in your 'Preparing for London - Student Life' email sent prior to arrival)
2. Visit ‘Member Area’, ‘Your Profile’ and ‘Edit Profile to change your password after your first log in. Then hover over ‘Booking’ to pick one of the 4 ways to view the calendar
3. When you’ve found the event you want to sign up to, you can click on the title to find out more, or simply click ‘Register’ to begin the sign up process.
4. Click ‘Add More Events’ if you want to register for more, if not, click ‘Checkout’ and fill in the payment form.
- Your academic and internship commitments come first - you will not be excused to attend an extra-curricular activity!
- Information on the event e.g. ticket collection, directions meeting points (if applicable) will be sent to you via email closer to the event date
WHAT DO FORMER STUDENTS SAY?
“AMAZING. Wales weekend was by far my favorite. I could not stop talking about it upon returning from this trip. Met so many new people and had a wonderful time.”
“LOVED THEM! All were awesome and the discounts were worthwhile.”
“The seats for the shows were incredible and everything was presented at such a reasonable and affordable price. In the emails sent out, the guidelines were very clear in what students who registered for these extra–curricular had to do in terms of meeting places, times, and how to pick up tickets for shows.”