Applicants should gain their advisor’s approval for participation in the program.
For Fall Semester Programs: April 15
For Spring Semester Programs: October 15
For Summer Programs: March 15
INDIVIDUAL ENROLLMENT APPLICATION FOR ALL PROGRAMS
Click here to download application(Updated August 2012)
- Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis.
- All offers are made in writing and acceptance is made in accordance with the procedures for admissions and academic requirements, the dates by which the procedures are to be completed, and the dates by which any fees and charges are to be paid.
- FIE reserves the right to withdraw an offer and cancel the enrolment of any person where an offer is made on the basis of incomplete or inaccurate information supplied by the applicant or certifying authority.
- FIE reserves the right to impose intake quotas on any course, or withdraw an offer if there are insufficient enrolments to make the course viable.
- Potential applicants are strongly advised to visit the FIE website and their study abroad office in their home campus (study abroad office, academic department, and/or registrar’s office) for advice about their chosen courses before making a formal application and to determine their home institution’s policy on credit transfer.