FIE is currently seeking highly competent and conscientious applicants for the following full-time, permanent position within the Administration Team.
Job Title: Immigration and Compliance Officer (ICO)
Location: London, England
Salary: £36,000 – £39,000 gross, per annum (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Start Date: Late August/early September 2018
Job Summary: The Immigration and Compliance Officer will be responsible for:
- Coordinating, developing and implementing policy on student immigration
- Leading day to day activities which ensure compliance with the Tier 4 Sponsor Guidance and retention of the institution’s licence
- Providing a friendly and responsive immigration information and advice service to students, ensuring that they are aware of their responsibilities under Tier 4 sponsorship
- Working in a proactive and timely manner to disseminate relevant immigration information and guidance to staff, highlighting changes in legislation
- Ensuring there is a current and comprehensive infrastructure to support the established plan and approach to maintaining compliance
- Supporting the HR & Operations Officer with Tier 2 Compliance and Right to Work checks
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Substantial experience, knowledge and understanding of UK Visas and Immigration policy affecting international students and educational institutions
- Recent experience of providing information and support to international students on immigration related subjects
- Proficient user of the UKVI Sponsor Management System (SMS)
- Outstanding critical analysis and reasoning skills
- Demonstrable efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
- A flexible approach with the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to be and work as part of a team
The full job description can be downloaded by clicking here.
As part of any recruitment process, FIE collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use this data, and to meeting our data protection obligations under the GDPR. For more information on how your personal data is used, please read the privacy notice for job applicants.
Application deadline: Friday 20th July 2018 at 9:00 am BST
Interviews: To take place in London during the week commencing 30th July
FIE promotes equality of opportunity and diversity within the workplace and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.