2020 Student Global Leadership Conference Registration for Sponsored Participants
THIS REGISTRATION FORM IS FOR STUDENTS AND NON-STUDENTS WHO HAVE HAD THEIR CONFERENCE REGISTRATION PAID FOR BY THEIR HOME INSTITUTION, FIE, OR OTHER SPONSORING BODY.
You will be asked to specify in the registration form which institution or body is sponsoring your conference registration fee.
FIE is committed to diversity and inclusivity. Please specify in the registration form if you have any accessibility requirements in order to access the conference.
All catered sessions will include vegan-friendly options. Please specify any supplementary dietary requirements in the registration form.
The conference is designed for:
- Current student leaders (18+ minimum) in graduate or undergraduate programs
- Undergraduate or graduate students who wish to learn more about leadership
- Anyone seeking inspiration and motivation from diverse leaders
- Leadership London and Ethical Leadership course students
About the conference:
- Engaging keynote and breakout sessions offer hands-on, interactive topics featuring unique stories and experiences.
- Sessions focus on giving participants practical examples and take-away tools for real-world implementation.
- The conference workbook provides participants a ‘study guide’ to use throughout the weekend.
- Programming presents aspects of leadership relevant to students currently studying abroad as well as UK students.
- Attendees will be invited to join the conference Facebook event which will provide pre-conference updates and post-conference networking opportunities.
- Presentations will be available online after the conference.
|Event Date||Apr 03, 2020|
|Event End Date||Apr 05, 2020|
|Registration Start Date||Oct 15, 2019|
|Cut off date||Mar 31, 2020|
|Location||Royal Geographical Society|