2019 FIE STUDENT GLOBAL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
FIE's fourth Student Global Leadership Conference returns in 2019! Save the Date now for this premier educational event and student destination for undergraduate and graduate students from the US, UK, and around the world. Building on previous conference themes of social justice, diversity, and inclusivity, this year's theme focuses on building a sustainable future.
April 5-7, 2019
Friday: Royal Geographical Society
Saturday: Baden-Powell House
South Kensington, London, England UK
LEADERSHIP FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE: IT STARTS WITH US
Great leaders are not just compelling in the present, but have foresight to account for and guide into an uncharted future. Emerging global leaders must think beyond short-term gains and build sustainable communities, policies, practices, and organizations which support our planet, people, and global prosperity.
FIE’s fourth Student Global Leadership Conference will challenge and empower leaders to find opportunities, make positive impacts, and pursue a leadership practice which considers holistic effectiveness, and in return, build a better tomorrow for everyone. Our actions in the present will lead us to a thriving future. It Starts With Us
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
FIE endeavors to partner with organizations and individuals who share our values on sustainability, diversity and inclusivity, social justice and human rights in order to ensure a consistent vision is fostered across FIE’s operations and throughout the FIE community.
Who should attend?
- Current student leaders in undergraduate or graduate programs
- Undergraduate or graduate students who wish to learn more about leadership
- Anyone seeking inspiration and motivation from diverse leaders
What can I expect?
- Engaging keynote and breakout sessions offer hands-on, interactive topics featuring unique stories and experiences.
- Sessions focus on giving participants practical examples and take-away tools for real-world implementation.
- The conference workbook provides participants a ‘study guide’ to use throughout the weekend.
- Programming presents aspects of leadership relevant to students currently studying abroad as well as UK students.
- Attendees will be invited to join the conference Facebook event which will provide pre-conference updates and post-conference networking opportunities.
- Presentations will be available online after the conference.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2013, 2015, AND 2017 CONFERENCES