When you choose an FIE London program, you’ll embark on an unforgettable journey to one of the world’s most culturally diverse and dynamic cities. You’ll live and study in London, a vibrant metropolis brimming with museums, theaters and green spaces. Famed for its iconic skyline and storied history, London is home to some of earth’s most recognizable treasures including the London Eye , Parliament and the Tate Modern.
As London specialists, FIE’s staff and faculty have been helping universities, colleges and students realize their potential in this great city since 1998. Programs in London are located at FIE’s Foundation House study center, opposite the Gloucester Road Underground Station in Kensington. One of London’s most attractive and desirable locations, Kensington provides a beautiful living and learning environment for students. Just down the street are some of the world’s great cultural institutions, including the Royal Albert Hall , the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Natural History Museum, as well as Chelsea’s famed King’s Road shopping district and stunning Hyde Park.
Opportunities available in London include: Study, Study & Internship, Study & Service Internship programs.
DID YOU KNOW
- More than 300 languages are spoken in London
- London boasts more than 800 bookstores and 380 public libraries
- With more than 170 museums, London is home to 3 of the top 10 museums in the world
- There are more than 17,000 music performances each year in London's 300+ music venues
- The Rosetta Stone is housed in the British Museum, one of the 11 national museums in London
FIE IN LONDON