READY FOR STUDY ABROAD WITH DBS?
The importance of being earnest (in your quest for fulfilling educational adventures) has never been brighter. FIE has partnered with the Dublin Business School (DBS), Ireland’s largest independent third-level college, to offer four stellar Dublin study abroad programs:
Get ready for an undoubtedly Wilde — and productive! — experience abroad.
ABOUT DUBLIN BUSINESS SCHOOL
Over the past 40 years, Dublin Business School (DBS) has developed a strong reputation for its student-centered approach to teaching and for providing a level of academic innovation not usually found in the more traditional Irish universities. You can study more than numbers here. DBS offers a broad range of courses and social opportunities, and its relatively small student population allows for close interaction between students and staff.
DBS is centrally located in Dublin, just a few minutes’ stroll from St. Stephen’s Green (a beautiful public park, perfect for studying), Grafton Street (shop til you drop!), and the Temple Bar district (awesome music venues!). Be sure to take full advantage of the on-campus libraries, computer labs, and student recreation areas while you’re at it.
- Semester Study and Study & Internship (14-15 weeks)
- Summer Study (5.5 weeks)
- Summer Internship (8 weeks)
- GPA: 2.75
- Minimum Sophomore standing
- NOTE: Your home institution may require a higher GPA and other prerequisites
- If you attend an FIE partner institution, contact your study abroad advisor on campus for any additional requirements
CREDIT AND TRANSCRIPT INFORMATION
- Check with your study abroad advisor on campus for course equivalencies, credit approval, and transcripting information
LEARN MORE ABOUT DBS