Whether you are studying, interning, or exploring during your program, it is important to look after your body and mind. Click the links for information on keeping safe, active, and healthy with FIE.


 Counselling and Mental Health  Fitness  Insurance  Medical Services
 Counseling & Mental Health Fitness Insurance Medical Services



Health FAQs


What is FIE doing about Covid-19?

Your health, safety and wellbeing are of the utmost importance to FIE and we have a number of enhanced safety measures in place, which you can read about here on our dedicated webpage.



How do I get a test for COVID-19?

If you have symptoms of coronavirus, self-isolate immediately, then apply for a free PCR test here and follow the guidance in our COVID-19 Reported Symptoms Procedure document.


If you do not have symptoms of coronavirus, you can get a free rapid lateral flow test online here - we strongly encourage all students to take regular rapid lateral flow tests throughout their program.



Who should I contact if I am unwell and need to miss my class or internship?

Contact your professor or site supervisor to notify them on each day of your absence - in the case of internships, you also need to notify the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. each day.



How much of my prescription medication can I bring to London?

We advise that you come to London with at least 3 months supply of any prescribed medication that you are currently taking. Please read our FIE London Medication Guidance for further information.


If you have any questions about the information in the medication guidance document, please contact Jessica Burbury, Director of Accessibility & Administration.



I need regular treatment for my medical condition - can I arrange this in London?

If you require regular treatment (e.g blood tests, infusions, injections etc), we advise you to reach out to a GP in London as soon as possible. Previous students have made arrangements for regular treatment through DocTap or Emperor's Gate, whose details can be found on our Medical Services page.


Please be aware that most insurance policies, including FIE's group travel insurance policy with Endsleigh, do not cover treatment for pre-exisiting conditions. It may however be worth reaching out to them or another insurer to discuss whether additional coverage can be arranged.


  • QAAreviewed
  • 2015 QUIP logo color
  • NationalCodeBeAssured
  • AASHE STARS Silver Seal